St. Stephen’s Kisugu C.O.U Mothers Union is a membership-based fellowship. It is a fellowship for married women whose overall aim is to advance Christian faith in the spheres of marriage and family life.
- To promote and support married life (Mk 10:6-8)
- To encourage parents in their role to develop the faith of their children (Mk.10:13-16)
- To maintain a worldwide fellowship of Christians united in prayer, worship and service (Philipians 1:3-6)
- To promote conditions in society favorable to stable family life and the protection of children (John 5:12)
- To help those whose family life has met with adversity (Gal 6:2, 5)
WHO CAN BE A MEMBER?
Women married in Church
Widows still committed to MU Objectives
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A MEMBER?
Membership is not passive where a member simply hands over a fee once a year. Membership is a life-style choice of active involvement in a fellowship that is worldwide. Members also discover a wealth of friendship, opportunities to learn and deepen their spiritual life not to mention the opportunity to serve and grow.The more MU membership grows, the more we can make a positive impact in our community to help support
Enrollment is done once a year during Mary’s day celebration which normally takes place in April. Each member pays an annual membership fee of UGX 20,000/= and UGX 5,000 for a Certificate. The money is payable to the Treasurer who will issue you with a receipt. Members also operate a Munno Mukabi -Munno Mubulungi account where members pay a monthly fee of UGX 5,000/=. This money helps support members during times of joy and sorrow. The funds also help in facilitating the implementation of planned MU activities.
We meet every 3rd Tuesday of the month for a general meeting at the Children’s Church.
The 1st Tuesday of the month is reserved for Home Fellowships / Trainings/Talks if any.
FIRST POINTS OF CONTACT
Chairperson: Mrs. Kasirye Joyce (0758677007), Vice Chairperson Mrs. Lutwama Deborah (0772401063, 0706386739), Munno Mukabi/Munno Mubulungi: Mrs. Senabulya Betty (0772590099)