The role will work closely with the vicar and different church ministries to collate, analyze, and share information and tailor communication products and messages to various audiences.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the church website and live streaming of services and events.
- Manage the sound system in church.
- Upload quality photos, videos and develop social media content and other materials on a weekly basis for use in church and on social media.
- Respond to inquiries from social media.
- Develop infographics or other visual materials as required.
- Ready to Exhibit teamwork
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Public Relations, Multimedia, or other related areas.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of experience working under a church or Christian organization.
- Strong computer skills, including advanced proficiency with the Internet, Microsoft Windows applications, and understanding of Network scanners/ vulnerability assessment tools.
- Strong attention to detail and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written
How to apply:
Submit your application and resume/CV to the email below.
Attach a letter from your Pastor.
Deadline: 19th February 2021
Please note that applications submitted by other means; or without a resume/CV may not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.